When you are faced with any type of legal challenge, it is crucial to have an attorney at your side who understands your needs and is willing to work hard on your behalf. Whether you are looking to start a business or have questions about immigration or estate planning, the skilled team at SAC Attorneys LLP is ready to provide the help you need along the way.
With more than 50 years of combined experience, our attorneys have helped hundreds of individuals, families, and businesses throughout Silicon Valley with their most pressing legal issues. Clients who choose our firm appreciate our personal approach and our accessibility. We take the time to get to know our clients and treat each one as a valued member of our team.Trusted Attorneys in Silicon Valley
At SAC Attorneys LLP, our lawyers are proud of our diverse backgrounds, both personal and professional. This allows us to efficiently handle all types of cases in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Business and Corporate Law: The greater Silicon Valley is one of the nation’s leading areas for economic growth and offers a favorable setting for many entrepreneurs and business owners. Our firm provides guidance for tech startups, as well as other small and mid-size businesses, with securing financing, selecting a business entity, contract drafting and reviewing, employment concerns, tax planning, and settling commercial disputes;
- Cross-Border Transactional Law: With attorneys admitted to practice law in New York, California, China, and India, we are able to understand our international clients’ needs from a local point of view. We have a successful track record in assisting international clients to enter the US market, especially in cross-border merger and acquisition area. As a law firm deeply rooted in Silicon Valley for about 15 years, we have established a network of connecting professionals in finance, accounting, technology, real estate, and many others. Therefore, our international clients may have easy access to reach out to these for their various business needs.
- Civil Litigation: Legal challenges can develop quickly in any commercial or business environment. Our knowledgeable lawyers are equipped to represent your interests in all types of civil litigation. We can assist with business disputes, employment-related claims, debt collection, disagreements between partners or shareholders, investment fraud concerns, and much more;
- Immigration: American immigration laws can be incredibly complicated, but the team at SAC Attorneys LLP is often able to simplify the process. We work hard to provide comprehensive, cost-effective immigration solutions personalized to meet the needs of each client. Our lawyers handle family-related immigration and employment-based immigration, as well as visas for investors and other individuals with interests in the United States;
- Intellectual Property: For many companies, intellectual property is among the most valuable assets. The success of a business can depend on the company’s ability to protect its ideas and innovations. The attorneys at our firm proudly help individuals and businesses with securing copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets. We are also not afraid to aggressively enforce such protections, and we are ready to prosecute infringement violations when necessary; and
- Trusts and Estates: A comprehensive estate plan is essential for protecting your assets and allowing them to be passed down to your family members and loved ones. At SAC Attorneys LLP, we can help you develop an estate plan that includes wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, guardianships, and more so that you can have the peace of mind you deserve.
If you have questions about our firm or would like to know more about how we can help you, contact our office. Call (408) 436-0789 for a free consultation with SAC Attorneys LLP today. From our offices in San Jose, we are proud to serve individuals, families, and commercial clients in San Mateo, Palo Alto, Fremont, Mountain View, Los Altos, Morgan Hill, and Santa Clara County.