Job Opening: General and Operations Manager
- The general operations manager is responsible for all matters of law firm administration, will take on a variety of operational
- Responsibilities from ensuring the firm to serve its clients. Duties include: Systems & operational process refinement
- Create and implement firm management procedures to prepare the firm to double in revenue
- Implement operations methodologies to manage firm growth and staff performance.
- Implement staff performance review and feedback systems, timelines, and procedures.
- Refine and maintain the firm’s technology infrastructure to minimize waste and maximize internal efficiencies within the firm.
- Create internal process audit systems
- Define and implement productivity metrics and dashboards whereby we can more accurately measure and improve firm efficiency.
- Financial management
- Work with the firm’s accountant, managing attorneys and partners to plan and implement the firm’s annual marketing and operations
- Collaborate with managing attorney or partner to improve financial controls and analyze key financial reports to identify inefficiencies in
- The firm and spot opportunities for improvement to the firm’s bottom-line.
- Coordinate with and supervise the bookkeeper on general ledger and trust accounting.
- Manage the firm’s billing functions (e.g. monitoring work in process, creating systems to ensure that completed work gets billed in a timely
- Supervise collections activities.
- Facilities management
- Oversee the administration assistant to facilitate the smooth operation of the back-end operations of the firm.
- equip and open the firm’s new office spaces
- approve the purchasing of office equipment and supplies.
- ensure emergency protocols are in place, with staff trained on the same, when needed.
- Marketing management
- collaborate with the partner or managing attorney on the firm’s overall business plan annual marketing plan
- manage marketing materials’ development and implement the marketing plan and strategize opportunities to improve marketing of the firm
- To double the firm’s top-line revenue.
- manage the firm’s relationships with current clients, former clients, and outside referral sources.
- Human resources
- determine attorney and non-attorney hiring needs. Recruit, interview, and screen applicants for attorney and non-attorney positions.
- orient, train and act as the firm’s supervisor of all non-legal staff, including paralegals.
- evaluate all non-legal staff around defined key performance indicators (kpis) and make recommendations to partner or managing attorney
- Regarding their work assignments, salaries, bonuses and discipline.
- implement and enforce the firm’s personnel rules and employment policies.
- supervise the payroll function and administer the firm’s benefit plans.
Job RequirementsJob entails working with and requires master’s degree in business administration, operations management or equivalent with 2 year of
Experience including: operations management, hr management, marketing management, budget management, business development, Management, compliance reporting and management.
Employer may accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires: Master’s degree in business administration, operations management, or equivalent with 2 years of experience in the job offered, operations Manager, hr manager, general manager, or equivalent.
To apply please mail resumes to: Attn. HR, SAC Attorneys LLP, 1754 Technology Drive, Suite 122, San Jose, CA 95110